Q:Are you going to "The Beatles: The Lost Concert" movie premier in a few weeks?
Not sure, i wasn’t aware that it was happening. I’m in Brazil for now though but sure, whenever it comes out here, I could check it out.
- Why I like them: She’s Robin fucking Scherbatsky, who the fuck are you? No? That doesn’t work here? Oh. Sorry. I like Robin because she’s funny and smart and fiercely independent. She knows how to hunt and shoot and she doesn’t need marriage or kids to live a happy (although having the option was always nice for her, which is why that one ep was heartbreaking ugh). Also she used to be a Canadian Pop Star (even though the 80s only arrived in Canada in the early 90s).
Why I don’t: (better.)
- Favorite episode (scene if movie): Slap Bet (Robin Sparkles, come on), Sandcastles in the Sand, Subway Wars, Old King Clancy, The Possimpible, The Front Porch, Intervention, Glitter, Little Minnesota, Robin 101, Duel Citizenship, Symphony of Illumination, Murtaugh….Is that too many? There are more.
- Favorite season/movie:
4, no, 5, no 3, no, 6, 1„7…ok, 4. And 5. Or…fine.
- Favorite line: “The Frozen Snowshoe, Old King Clancy, Harvey’s trays.” and
I do not like that stupid hat.
I want to beat it… with a bat.
Or maybe stab it with a fork.
It makes you look like such a dork”
Robin Scherbatsky: [in a thick Canadian accent] Stanley Cup. Game 6, eh? The Rangers are about to be sorry they ever played shinny with the Canucks.
Marshall: Hey, hey Robin.
Robin Scherbatsky: Yeah?
Marshall: I’ll give you 20 bucks if you can shoot it through this front door.
Robin Scherbatsky: [laughs] You’re nuttier than a Tim Horton’s maple log. Timmy Ho!
[shoots a hockey puck]
Lily: [catches the puck] That’s it Robin, give me the stick.
Robin Scherbatsky: I’ll give you summer teeth. Some are here, some are there.
Lily: Oh Robin, give me the stick.
Robin Scherbatsky: Take off,
Robin Scherbatsky: hoser.
Ted, Marshall, Barney: Woah!
Lily: That’s it!
Barney: Hey, hey!
Marshall: Get her, get her!
Robin Scherbatsky: You wanna scrap, I’ll scrap!
Ted: Guys, come on!
Marshall: For America!
Ted: All right, all right, break it up!
Robin Scherbatsky: Bring it on, bring it on!
Barney: Ted, no! You never break up a girl fight! Never!
[punches a hole in the wall and grunts]
and anything else that’s so canadian no one gets it also the Beaver song oh god the Beaver song
- Favorite outfit: Hockey uniform. Always.
- OTP: Barney/Robin.
- Brotp: Lily/Robin, definitely. I also like her friendship with Marshall. OH OH AND PATRICE.
- Head Canon: Patrice is a Robin fangirl. Robin secretly enjoys her company too.
- Unpopular opinion: Not much part of the fandom so… Barney/Robin OTP I guess? Yes please?
- A wish: Honestly, I just want her to be happy. Idk, I’m pretty happy with how things are going so far.
- An oh-god-please-dont-ever-happen: Ted/Robin. We’ve been there, kids, it didn’t work then it won’t work now and also she’s not the mother.
- 5 words to best describe them: badass gun-owner canadian pop star.
- My nickname for them: Sparkles.
Q:1, 2, 10, 14, 16...go
1. Physical attributes you find particularly alluring? Well I want to say… the neck. And hands, just the way they look sometimes. And the back. I’m going with those.
2. Mental/personal attributes you find particularly alluring? Uhm, I guess it depends. Definitely some sense of humor, sarcasm, i don’t know really. Definitely a broad-mind though, that likes to question things and put them in perspective and open to new ideas.
10. Best compliment you ever received? An arts teacher, once told my parents something along the lines of: “Your daughter is very talented and she has a very interesting vision, she really does have an artistic spirit… Also, she cannot abide it when someone tries to tell her what to do.” …I was 6. I liked it.
14. Name the best combination of flavors ever.
- Romeo & Julieta (guava jam and cheese). You don’t even know.
- Banana Pizza. YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW.
16. Who and what do you love?
See above. Also, fictional characters. And books. And my dog. And my friends & family. And the brazilian national soccer team. And music. And a lot of stuff, this question is not very specific is it? It’s a long list.
Q:Michelle Richardson and Luna Lovegood. :)
- Why I like them: Well, Michelle was a great character (as most kids in that gen to be honest). She was just…Michelle. She was the one supposed to just “look shaggable”, but she got some of the best grades in the group and was very talented in languages. She seemed bitchy, but was a great friend (Jal, Chris, Sid, Maxxie, …). She appeared to be shallow but was perhaps the most sensitive of the group. She was just…Michelle. She was human and made mistakes and had short-comings and she was…perfect
- Why I don’t: I think she wasn’t careful enough with her friendship with Cassie, perhaps. I believe there were things I didn’t like her at first, but none are really valid now.
- Favorite episode (scene if movie): 2x04 and 2x10.
- Favorite season/movie: I’m going with series 2 with all its angst, but she was pretty great all around.
- Favorite line: ”What? What the fuck is “embarazada”?” and ” Fuck it for Chris!”
- Favorite outfit: if you haven’t noticed, I am really bad at this question.
- OTP: Ultimately, Tony. But…later. Towards the end of S2. And, differently, not like it used to be.
- Brotp: Jal. Also, Chris and Cassie and Sid and Maxxie, but mostly: Jal.
- Head Canon: 5 years later, she’ll be “working some slick jobs in some fine suits.” Also I like to think that she showed up in Bristol to help out Effy after everything, maybe with Tony, maybe as a friend.
- Unpopular opinion: It seems like not a lot of people like Michelle, I don’t know really, but I really do like her?
- A wish: Be happy.
- An oh-god-please-dont-ever-happen: Michelle/old-s1-Tony again.
- 5 words to best describe them: “I look shaggable”, ” you’re good enough.”
- My nickname for them: Don’t really have one…Nips? Chelle? Pick one?
- Why I like them: She’s Luna Lovegood. I mean. She’s Luna Lovegood. Luna Lovegood.
- Why I don’t: error: not found
- Favorite episode (scene if movie): Ok, I’m going with scene in the books here. All of them.
season/moviebook: Order of the Phoenix.
- Favorite line: ”A circle has no beginning.”
- Favorite outfit: The funky glasses from Half Blood Prince, yes please.
- OTP: Ralph, her husband. They went off to find new species. I like them.
- Brotp: Harry. Also, Ginny. We didn’t see much of it but potential.
- Head Canon: She was always awesome.
- Unpopular opinion: I was never much for Luna/Neville. It was cute enough in the movie, sure, but I just…never really bought it.
- A wish: I wish we’d had more Luna/Ginny/Hermione interactions. Or even more Ron/Luna.
- An oh-god-please-dont-ever-happen: Never die.
- 5 words to best describe them: “You’re just as sane as I am.”
- My nickname for them: Loony Lovegood. hah. No, Luna’s fine.
- Why I like them: She’s Katie fucking Fitch, who the fuck are you? That sums up my feelings nicely.
- Why I don’t: Wanted moar Katie.
- Favorite episode (scene if movie): Katie 4x04.
- Favorite season/movie: I liked her in S4 a helluva lot, but part of that series still makes me cringe. So, S3/4, go with it.
- Favorite line: ”I am concerned, bitch!” Also, all the twin speak.
- Favorite outfit: Anything with leopard print.
see what i did there har har
- OTP: Both Effy/Katie and Cook/Katie had so much potential.
- Brotp: Katie/Effy, Katie/Naomi, Katie/Panda, …should I go on?
- Head Canon: She took care of Effy after ~All The Evil. Also Katie/Naomi Brotp. Also, she stayed awesome.
- Unpopular opinion: If you hate Katie, go away. Does that count?
- A wish: S4 COULD HAVE BEEN SO MUCH BETTER, WE COULD HAVE HAD IT ALL. I wish to rewrite it.
- An oh-god-please-dont-ever-happen: 4x06 to 08. Especially 4x06. I’m bitter. Oh, sorry, this didn’t relate to Katie? Oh well, oh-god-please-dont-ever let JJ near ukuleles again, Katie fucking Fitch cannot abide it.
- 5 words to best describe them: MUMBA JAMBA JIM JAMS (” kick the shit out of him”)
- My nickname for them: Katie fucking Fitch.
- Why I like them: Cordelia Chase… How do I begin to explain Cordelia Chase? Cordelia Chase is flawless. I hear her lines are insured for $10,000. I hear she saves the world a lot… in LA. Her favorite hobby is to make fun of the Scoobies. One time she met a demon in a cave… - And he made her a Higher Being. One time she staked a vampire…it was awesome. Also she was totally the homecoming queen. And also the bait.
- Why I don’t: CONNOR/PREGNANCY/FUCKERY
- Favorite episode (scene if movie): All the Buffy ones. Going with “Homecoming” to make things simple, but really.
- Favorite season/movie: season 2/3 of Buffy.
- Favorite line: ”Tact is just not saying true stuff. I’ll pass.” Actually, all of her lines are perfect.
- Favorite outfit: The cat/leopard print leotard thing she had in the Halloween ep where they all turn into their costumes. Except her. Cause she’s Cordelia Chase.
- OTP: Cordelia/Xander is what I’m going with. But I’m very open to other things. Cody/Doyle, for example.
- Brotp: Cordy/Angel, Cordy/Buffy, Cordy/Fred? I don’t remember the earlier-Angel seasons very well.
- Head Canon: THE WHOLE CONNOR/PREGNANT/FUCKERY NEVER HAPPENED.
- Unpopular opinion: Is the Connor/Pregnancy/Fuckery thing a popular opinion? Cause if it is, I am strongly against it.
- A wish: I wish she’d come back to Sunnydale more during the later seasons. I missed her.
- An oh-god-please-dont-ever-happen: CONNOR/PREGNANT/FUCKERY
- 5 words to best describe them: ”I do what I wanna do”
- My nickname for them: We could have had it all.
- Why I like them: Wow ok, so many reasons. Willow is the character who had the most interesting development through the 7 seasons of Buffy (except maybe for Buffy herself and then again it’s probably more like a tie). She was the adorable nerdy sidekick, naive and funny and yet perhaps the one who kept them grounded or whom we expected to be more grounded about things. But she had all this ambition, and this power and curiosity towards magic… She’s just been a fascinating character from the start. Also, redhead/bias/etc.
- Why I don’t: I don’t understand the question.
- Favorite episode (scene if movie): Doppelgangland comes to mind, there’s enough of old Willow and Dark Willow for it to be perfect. That said, there are so many other episodes, it’s hard to say. The S6 finale (and episodes leading up to it) are one of my favourites.
- Favorite season/movie: Physically impossible for me to pick one.
- Favorite line: ” Bored now.” But there are too many to choose from, she talks funny as buffy “will later tell [her] when [they]’re older and in chemistry class”.
- Favorite outfit: All the fuzzy sweaters and stuff from the earlier seasons. Because.
- OTP: Willow/Tara, Willow/Oz - best otps?
- Brotp: Buffy, Xander (oh their Brotp was magical), Giles, Anya (so much potential). So…the scoobies.
- Head Canon: Willow and Anya’s friendship was a lot more awesome than what we got to see on screen, especially post-dark-willow. In my head canon, they really had a bond far greater than anya/buffy for example, no matter how much they bickered.
- Unpopular opinion: I liked Willow/Kennedy. I’ve heard that it’s an unpopular opinion. I still like it.
- A wish: Stay awesome, Will.
- An oh-god-please-dont-ever-happen: scooby-cest. …what?
- 5 words to best describe them: crayon-breaking, dark and veiny,
- My nickname for them: Red.
- Why I like them: why wouldn’t I? Faith is one of the best Whedon characters, she’s layered and complex and she makes mistakes. She’s different from Buffy, but she understands her better than it seems. She screws up so many times, and sure she’s on the ” bad side” of things for a bit but there’s so much more to her than just good/bad that it’s hard not to feel for her. Faith has always wanted to be Buffy and a part of Buffy has always been just like Faith, no matter how hard she fights it. I don’t know in which category this fits: but she was the only human Buffy ever had a serious intent to kill (and nearly succeeded). It says so much about both of them.
- Why I don’t: She wasn’t in enough episodes?
- Favorite episode (scene if movie): I’m going with “Bad Girls” , but it’s subject to change - it really depends on which ep I’m watching.
- Favorite season/movie: her return on season 7 of Buffy.
- Favorite line: ” Five by five.“
- Favorite outfit: good question.
- OTP: canon? uhm…uhm.. No idea. I want to say Fuffy. Because of reasons.
- Brotp: Buffy. And with Spike, needed more Faith/Spike brotp. If only that spin off had happened.
- Head Canon: I had plenty. I can’t remember them now. It’s very upsetting.
- Unpopular opinion: No idea, not sure what the ” popular” opinions are in the fandom, I just have a lot of opinions.
- A wish: Mostly I just want her to find herself and realize that she doesn’t need Buffy’s love, or Buffy’s life, or to be like Buffy. She can be the ” good slayer” in her own way and still kick ass at it. Also more Spike/Faith brotp please.
- An oh-god-please-dont-ever-happen: Faith/Angel. I liked their brotp a lot, but I never want them to go down the romance path. I just think…well… Faith is different from Buffy. It just wouldn’t work.
- 5 words to best describe them: Five by five.
- My nickname for them: ” F” ?
Q:will I get pregnant in a couple of months?
Q:This may be a little random, but I'd just like to let you know that you're super fucking awesome and your blog is flawless. Have a nice day!
Oh God, thank you! :D Please, it’s not random, don’t be ashamed, stop by anytime! You’re my new favorite grey face ever.
I love you.