Fandom poser! LOL!
Rule 1. Post the rules.
Rule 2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you to post and make 11 new ones.
Rule 3. Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
Rule 4. Let them know you tagged them.
Rule 5. Tell the person who tags you that.
asked by : gracfection
I’m starting a new thing: What the Heart Sees Wednesdays.
It’s summer, and I need to be more strict about my writing regiment, so: barring physical injury, family events, emergencies, or so many hours at work that I physically can’t lift a finger never mind all ten, WTHS will be updated every Wednesday.
This could very well turn into Frantically Typing Tuesdays.
But it’s going to start this Wednesday so there’s the answer to all the anons who have been messaging me lately.
I love you.
Here, have my heart
Scathach & Aiofe
from The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, by Michael Scott
and yes I did shamelessly use this picture of Ygritte/Rose Leslie to do this because of reasons.
*quietly raises hand*
woah! yes! someone! another living soul out there! So, did you like it? Was it good? I genuinely don’t remember lol. I like Scatty. I just got to her description, she’s a redhead Elder badass. No surprise that I like her.
Brutus’s plan: Lay in bed with mom. Use mom as pillow. Snore until mom is awake. Look confused when she gets out of bed and is grumpy.
See, my dog is a bit more determined than that. He does sleep after his walk though. For hours. While I get to walk around trying to drink as much coffee as physically possible and glaring at him. But we have a great relationship, at least when I take him out in the morning he has the decency to walk me while I keep my eyes closed and snooze in the street.
Correct numerical order is for losers, Brit, LOSERS.
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be? Right now I have to say Joss Whedon because my mind is being blown by Buffy at the moment. Otherwise, I dunno, Rimbaud maybe because that would mean that I’ve time-travelled and that opens a world of possibilities.
7) What’s your strangest talent? I can move my ears?
19) What does your URL mean? “Sweet, crazy conversations full of half sentences, daydreams and misunderstandings are more thrilling than understanding could ever be.” - Toni Morrison . Also, come on, “crazy conversations”? If that’s not me, what is?
24) Do you have a collection of anything? Not really, I don’t think. I have a few rubber ducks because my best friend has a collection of rubber duckies. Otherwise…can’t think of anything.
46) Have you ever caught a butterfly? Nope.
61) Are you wearing socks right now? Yes. I like socks.
62) What’s your favorite animal? I want to say Lion. I don’t know why I want to say lion. I like dogs too. And monkeys. Idk.
82) What is your favorite word? The portuguese word “saudade”. It’s lovely. There’s no word for it in English, french or spanish for some reason, but it’s a great word. If I had to explain it, it’s the feeling of missing someone/somewhere?
87) What is your current desktop picture? Parisian metro, boom.