- president snow: I SET FIRE
- katniss: for the love of god
- president snow: TO DISTRICT THIRTEEN
- katniss: please stop
- president snow: WATCHED IT FALL AS I
- katniss: no
- president snow: HEARD THEIR SCREAMS
- katniss: what is wrong with everyone
- president snow: THINGS WILL NEVER BE THE SAME
- katniss: stop
- president snow: CAUSE I STARTED THE HUNGER GAMES
- president snow: THE HUNGER GAAAAMES
The Interpipes Are Leaking of the Day: Not sure if you care, but a Canadian production company is preparing to begin pitching an animated series based on Christopher Gordon’s popular Crazy Nastyass Honey Badger video to broadcast and cable networks.
According to an early synopsis, the show, Honey Badger U, will center on Randall, a professor of life sciences at a quirky university who happens to be a honey badger.
Each episode will feature Randall’s signature commentary over footage from nature and science documentaries. Comedian Harland Williams is attached to the project as an executive producer.
“Six Eleven was developing a university-based animated comedy following a professor who thinks he knows more than he really does, and his students, who know even less,” Six Eleven Media’s Kirk Schenck said in a statement. “When Randall’s Honey Badger videos took off last year garnering tens of millions of avid followers around the world, it seemed natural to merge the two concepts.”